Thank you very much for registering your child with SRDA. We are so excited to meet all of our new dancers and to reunite with those of you who are returning! Classes will begin on Monday September 14th.
If your child is dancing at NDSS, your instructor will meet you at the front doors of the school shortly before your class is scheduled to begin. Please note, NDSS requires that the front doors stay locked for security purposes so please ensure that you are on time for class.
If your child is dancing at Dover Bay High School, please use the door farthest to the left when facing the front of the school (about 40 ft. left of the main doors).
*IMPORTANT LOCATION CHANGE:
As we rent our studio space front high schools, sometimes we encounter some bumps along the road.
We were recently informed that Dover Bay has decided to move their dance team rehearsals to Thursdays!
ALL STUDENTS REGISTERED IN THE DOVER BAY TWINKLE TOES 3-4 YRS. AND BALLET/JAZZ 5-6 YRS. WILL BE TAKING THEIR CLASSES AT "THE DOWNSTAIRS". We apologize for any inconvenience, however luckily this beautiful studio is only a 5 min. drive from Dover Bay so we are hoping that it won't cause too much of an issue. "The Downstairs" also features a waiting room, cafe, and spa.
'The Downstairs' at Woodgrove Pines is located at 6135 Metral Dr.
Please contact me if you have any questions or concerns regarding this location change. Please note, the SUPER STAR (competitive) classes will still be held at Dover Bay on Thursday evenings.
SRDA is pleased to accept a variety of payment methods. Please decide which option will work best for you, and let me know how you will be paying for October - December as soon as possible.
1. Post-Dated cheques. Please make cheques payable to SRDA and mail them to 510 St. Andrews St. V9S 1S3
Please include your costume fee.
2. PayPal Automatic Withdrawal. Please visit http://www.srdanceacademy.ca/store/c1/Featured_Products.html to set this up. Note, your PayPal account will be charged the day you set up your "subscription", and two more times. Ex, if you set this up on Sept. 29, you will be billed: Sept. 29, Oct. 29, Nov. 29. You will not be automatically billed for your costume fee. You will have pay this separately, however it can also be paid through PayPal on our website.
*This is a great option if you do not have a credit card, as PayPal can be set to automatically withdrawal funds from your bank account.
3. Credit Card - Automatic Billing. Please visit http://www.srdanceacademy.ca/store/c1/Featured_Products.html to set this up. Note, your credit card will be charged the day you set up your "subscription", and two more times. Ex, if you set this up on Sept. 29, you will be billed: Sept. 29, Oct. 29, Nov. 29. You will not be automatically billed for your costume fee. You will have pay this separately, however it can also be paid with a credit card on our website.
4. E-transfer - Full term up front. Please transfer the full term's tuition on October 1. This must include tuition for October - December as well as costume fees. Please make the password SRDA.
5. Cash - Full term up front. This must include tuition for October - December as well as costume fees.
Please e-mail me to arrange a time to drop off cash - do not give it to your instructor.
I have attached a PDF with some information regarding important dates, dance attire, etc. Please read it carefully and let me know if you have any questions. We know that it can be challenging to find affordable dance shoes for little ones. Therefore, we have ordered toddler-sized ballet shoes! We will be selling them for $10 and they can be ordered off our website. Unfortunately they have not yet arrived so feel free to let your child dance in socks or barefoot for the first few weeks. We will also be selling some fun SRDA hoodies, t-shirts, tanks, etc! Stay tuned for more information :)
Thank you for taking the time to read this information and get ready for an incredible year with SRDA!
P.S registration is still open - help spread the word about our program!